Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New from me

Thought I'd come by and show off some new layouts I have created lately:

Here are two pages created with Jennifer Schmitt NEW Key to my Heart Kit which you can get here:





You can get a terrific add on freebie on Jennifer's Blog here!

Here is a new page layout from Karen Lewis' new Vintage Sweetheart kit available here:




Here is new layout using Jennifer Barrette's new kit called Cuppycake available here:




and here is one with Jennifer Barrette's new collab kit done with Connie Prince and Wendy Page called My Manly Valentine available here:



Here is one with Pamela Donnis' Kit called Let's Rock you can get it here:




And here are two new from Jannylynn B.

Poppy page Kit available here:






This is using her Waiting for Spring Mini Kit
available in ES Febraury Designer Sample you
can get it here:






If you made is this far... thanks for looking/reading! thats it for now! =)

0 comments: