Friday, November 20, 2009

New Releases at The DigiChick Nov. 19th

Lots of fun new kits to check out by the fabulous designers at the DigiChick this week. Go to the shop now. New releases are 20% off today!

Winter Whimsey by Danielle Engebretson:



Recognize this!? Dani was sweet enough to allow me to customize my blog with this kit, its adorable!!

Here is my layout called Snow Princess:



Ready for some more new releases?!

Holiday Passion by Roben-Marie Designs.


Here is my layout, also used a Jumper Template by Crystal Livesay:


Another fabulous Winter kit by Madame Wing called Lovely Winter:


Here is my layout called Winter Beauty:


Check out this fabulous Holiday kit by Gypsy Couture called Ho Ho Retro:


Here is my layout of my step daughter Taylor 2 years ago at Christmas:


Kelley Mickus released this adorable kit called Fairytale Ending:


Here is my layout I also used blending masks by Tracie Stroud.


Check out these awesome Thanksgiving themed kits.

Everyday Gratitude Collab by Elise Pieces and Simply.Scraps:


Here is my layout of my gorgeous niece Elise.


And last but certaintly not least is a GORGEOUS Collab by
Sugarplum Paperie and Sahlin Studio (Nov TDC Guest Designer):


Here's my layout, I also used a template by Fizzy Pop Designs.


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Those pages are wonderful.
At least I read yours!!!!

Tiffany said...

Love the new look of your blog!!!