Monday, March 1, 2010

Springtime in the Orchard - Free With Purchase

What a horrible blogger I've been lately!! things at work are insanely busy this time of year, I feel like I am going in a million different directions in my life right now, but thats ok, I thrive on being busy !!



I wanted to show you this awesome Mega kit Scrap Orchard has out right now, AND until March 4th when you spend $10.00 or more in the shop you will get this for free! its adorable. Or if you spend $15 or more your get the Quickpages and the Kit Free! I had the pleasure of making one of the quickpages for this kit and its just adorable!!



GO HERE to the shop!






And while you're all the Orchard stop in the forums and check out MARCH MADNESS!! lots of fun going on!



Click HERE to check it out - have a nice day all! Thanks for reading!

0 comments: