Friday, July 31, 2009

Lots to share!

Eek, its just me or this summer moving fast!! I can't believe we are into August already! Only one more month of summer and the kids are back in school. This past week has been rough, Shauna started medication for her ADHD, its been a struggle but its a work in progress. Its so hard watching her little body adjust to all the changes. I am trying to take it one day at a time though!

And some scrappin' news! Its Grab Bag time at the The DigiChick, & the Designers have been VERY hard at work!! Check out their cute grab bags and the layouts I made.

With Dawn Inskip's Grab Bag:

This is a layout I made of Tiffany's son Gavin. Isn't he just adorable?



Checkout Elise's Pieces Grab Bag, and two layouts I made:



And this one by Madame Wing is gorgeous!


And my layout:


Here's one from Gypsy Couture:


Isnt this darling? =)


Here's Mari Koegelenberg Grab Bag!


And my layout:



I will be back with a few more tomorrow! :)
Thanks for reading!

0 comments: