Saturday, July 11, 2009

New look

After helping Tiffany with her blog I decided it was time for a new look on mine. I used Courtney Wilson's Shmoopie, I got it here at The Digichick.

And, starting today at Gotta Pixel is the Gotta Grab It Event. Karen Lewis has released this awesome mini kit called Whoo Knew.

Here's my layout with it. This is Shauna with her best friend, Savannah at the Kindergarten Awards Ceremony in June.

Also have you seen the July Club Kits at DF?! They are awesome! Beach Bum by Digital Couture and Joyful Heart Design and Splash by Creative Confusion.

and my layouts :)


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Love the new look!!!

Jo said...

Beautiful layouts. I absolutely love the deep blue background in the last layout. I'll have to pull those kits out and scrap with them real soon.