Friday, August 7, 2009

New at The DigiChick

Have you seen this week's New Releases at The DigiChick?!

They are awesome, here a few and some layout inspiration to show you!

Check out this darling little girl kit by Mari Koegelenberg called Sweetie Pie.



Here is a layout of my niece Elise. Isnt she adorable? I can't get enough of my sweet little girl. =)



We have an awesome Guest Designer at The DigiChick this month. August Guest: Ellie Lash

Check out this darling kit called Little Garden.



And here's another layout of Elise.



Also, check out Artists Loft by Gypsy Couture.


Here's my layout. Pictures of Shauna going crazy with finger paint last year. This layout also used a new word art release by Jan Hosford called Sideliners.



And last but not least Sugarplum Paperie has a darling new kit called Pretty Little Picnic.



And one more of my niece Elise! TFL!

0 comments: