Sunday, August 23, 2009

Scrap Matters new CT!!

It was been three weeks since I last blogged, sheesh, thats horrible!! Its been busy in our house the past couple of weeks and today Rich and I took Shauna back to school shopping, so hard to believe its that close until my little girl starts 1st grade!! I can't believe how fast she's growing up!! And some fabulous scrapping news for me, I applied and was accepted on the fabulous Creative Team at Scrap Matters!! I am so super thrilled.

Here is my first layout!


Its with Sya's Blueprints and a Guest Designer, Stolen Moments Hopeless Romantic Collab. Its so beautiful!! I can see many more page I could create with this!! its just so awesome.


I also used Britt-ish Designs awesome new templates called Pocket Full of Templates 3.



Images are clickable. :) Thanks for reading.

0 comments: