Thursday, January 21, 2010

New at The DigiChick 1/21 & a FREEBIE

Well today's my birthday and already during breakfast my lovely daughter pulled out a handmade card she made me and her and daddy are making a birthday cake for me today. Then when I got to work my mom brought in this HUGE flower arrangement!! I will have post photos later... I feel so blessed!

Onto business today The DigiChick as some awesome new items in the shop, check them out HERE!

But first off I wanted to show off some of the gorgeousness I had a chance to work with this week!

A Little Bit of Love - Danielle Engebretson:


My layout called 'Love'


Hearts & Love - Roben-Marie Designs


My layout called 'The Best Thing'


Sweet Love: Elements - Angela Woo Designs:


Sweet Love: Solid Paper Pack - Angela Woo Designs:


Sweet Love: Patterned Paper Pack - Angela Woo Designs:


My layout called 'Sweet Love'


Le Petit Oiseau - Sugarplum Paperie


My layout called 'Just you & me'


I have made my layout into a Template Freebie! ENJOY!



-CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD-

I'd love to see any layouts you make with it, feel free to link me up!!

3 comments:

digitallyinspired said...

Thank you for your lovely freebie! We have mentioned it over at our blog, Digitally Inspired.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [22 Jan 10:00am GMT]).

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 22, 2010. Thanks again.