Friday, January 15, 2010

New at Scrap Matters 1/15

The Scrap Matters Designers have been hard at work this past week and I have a few goodies to show you but check out all of the new fabulous designs HERE in the shop.

First up is a gorgeous collab kit called Trash the Dress by Man in the Moon Designs and Pressed Petals.



Photo of my twin sister and I at her wedding:


Wanna kit this stunning kit?!

Go to Tiffany's blog to participate in a contest she has going on. All you have to do is download her template, make a page with it and you can win! Don't miss out!

Here are a couple more new products this week.
Today's a Snow Day - Designs by Tater:


My layout called Brrr... Cold:


And last but not least!

Love you Always by Designs by Sarah Bennett:


My layout called Love you:


Thanks for looking!

0 comments: