Friday, January 8, 2010

New at The DigiChick Jan. 7, 2010

I am a day late posting BUT there are some fabulous new goodies this week at The DigiChick! Here are just a few I had the chance to work with!

First off check out Girl Friday Studio's first kit called Citron & Champagne. I had so much fun with this kit. The colors are amazing and the papers are stunning!!



My layout called Adored:


Next check out Gypsy Couture latest kit, Change of Heart its so different that Lisa's normal style but the artsy colors and elements really took me out of my normal scrapping style which is nice sometimes!



My layout called Breathe:


Next a new kit from Danielle Engebretson Designs, Share the Moments. If you are working on Project 365 this year this would be a perfect kit to add to your collection!!



My layout called Moments:


Last but not least this cute new kit by Lil Digi Bits by Jude called Baby Its Cold Outside. These colors are so pretty! Check it out:



My layout called Winter Days:


Thank you for looking and happy scrapping!!

0 comments: